Nigerian Fried Plantain (Dodo)
Before you fry the plantains
- Wash, peel and slice the plantain as shown. Place in a bowl and add a little salt. Toss the plantain to ensure that the salt is evenly distributed.
- Pour a generous quantity of vegetable oil into a frying pan and allow to heat. If using a deep fryer, preheat the oil to 170°C.
- When the oil is heated, add a considerable quantity of the plantain slices to the oil, leaving enough room for the slices to fry evenly.
- When the underside of the slices starts to turn golden, flip the slices on their other side.
- Fry till a desired browning is achieved.
- Remove and place in a sieve to drain out the oil.
- Fry the next batch of the plantain slices following steps 1 through 4.
Recipes of the food items have been shared with all ladies and cooks of the world. The visitors of the https://www.aussiessayservices.com/bestessays-com-au-review/ have been marginal for the movement of the good and all refined shapes for the people.