Posted in: Breads / Rolls
Wed, Sep 13, 2017, 05:06, 1 Year ago
5 out of 5 with 1 ratings
- With a small katori or with a tart mould cut out small rounds from the bread pieces, keep it aside.
- Take half cup sugar and boil till a thin syrup is formed.
- Boil milk and while thickening add the powdered barfi and the rest of the sugar.
- The base dip of rasmalai is done.
- Take a tava and heat it, on this heated tava saute the round bread pieces slightly brown on both sides.
- Dip this sauteed bread pieces into the sugar syrup and simultaneously into the rasmalai dip; pour the remaining sugar syrup into the rasmalai mix now add the saffron strings and nuts (badam and pista cut into small pieces)
- Transfer this into a serving dish and decorate with silver vark and with a few rose petals chill the rasmalai in a refrigerator before serving.
Chef: Jayanthi Menon firstname.lastname@example.org
10 pieces of white bread2 liters milk4 ordinary barfisBadam and pistachio for garnishingA pinch of saffronChandi ka varkRose petals1 cup sugar4 Tbsp desi ghee