Posted in: Breads / Rolls
Wed, Sep 13, 2017, 05:20, 1 Year ago
0 out of 5 with 0 ratings
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- First make slits along the top of the bread loaf but not cutting right through. In a small bowl, mix the garlic and thyme together.
- Using a knife, place the butter in between the slits of bread.
- Wrap the bread in foil paper and place in the centre of the oven for 10-15 minutes until the bread is golden.
- And the hot and crispy garlic bread is ready to be served!
1 long french stick of bread4 garlic cloves, crushed2 Tbsp butter, softened1 tsp dried thyme